Saturday, October 21, 2006

I Love These Kinds of Things

I found this movie game through the Irish Church Lady and I can't stop--well I stopped to tell you good folks about it but as soon as I've posted it I'm back on the board. I'm up to 13 now . . .

And if you find out what the shooting Saturn means let me know.

Edited extra info: This link gives the answers. I got to 36--which isn't bad considering I have seen only three or four of those films. I love puzzles and have a hard time putting down a challenge once started. If you were wondering, it's a painting in the style of Hieronymus Bosch and not just disturbingly surreal for no reason.

10 comments:

Julie Q. said...

Okay so I'm really predictable, but this totally reminds me of a Bosch painting. I really stink at the game though. I could only get 3 right. I'll bet you like Games magazine too, right?

Anonymous said...

it's totally addictive! My husband and I have been playing for about 20 minutes and have gotten 35...and we don't even watch these movies!

Anonymous said...

I checked it out but the picture kind of freaked me out!

Anonymous said...

damnit. I'm addicted..I have 10 of 50 movies so far, but I'm stumped!!! I'll finish it.

Anonymous said...

Kinda fun! But so far I can't get that many.

Erica Douglas said...

24 - but that was with husband's help :)

Blondie said...

I have 23 so far. WHAT is that big bug? Grrr. Can't think.

Erica Douglas said...

Beetlejuice

flip flop mama said...

Erica, THANK YOU! This is a super fun game! I had about 17 and now have 26 with dh's help. I will get 50!

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

thank you thank you thank you for posting the link to answers. i'm stuck.

i got 30, but i have no idea how, since i HATE scary movies. lots of useless trivia taking up space in my brain, i guess.